How To Get Rid of Those Dark Circles Under Your Eyes!
Posted on: September 13, 2017
What Causes Dark Circles?
Blood vessels, in general, look blue in all parts of the body. This color is because skin only lets the colors blue and violet pass through. The lighter the skin a person has, the more blue blood veins will look through their skin. The skin below your eye socket can also look blue or purple for the same reason. Blue and purple are the only colors that show through the skin. Reasons for dark circles under the eyes are:
• Puffy eyes.
• Lack of sleep.
Genetic factors for under eye black circles remain hard to treat. But there is help for those dark circles under the eyes available from your local esthetician. He or she will analyze your situation and suggest several methods for treating the way the area under your eyes looks.
Our skin becomes thinner as we age. Older people, for that reason, have dark circles under their eyes no matter how much sleep they get. The thin skin under the eyes allows for the blood vessels to be seen more clearly as we age.
Professional Dark Circle Treatments and Skin Care
An esthetician may offer several types of treatments to help the area under your eyes look brighter. Some of these treatments are:
• Skin care treatments that contain Vitamin A, Peptides and arnica.
• UV blocking creams made especially for the area under the eyes.
• Cool compresses.
• Reducing the amount of salt or magnesium in your diet.
• Skin lighteners containing hydroquinone cream, Retina A, AHA’s or retinol that lighten skin.
• Cosmetic procedures or injections.
• Specific skin care treatments prescribed by your esthetician.
If you have dark circles under your eyes, contact the day spa today for help.