6 Steps to More Youthful Looking Eyes
Posted on: May 24, 2017
The test of time can show up on your eyes from stress, the natural aging process, and pollution. The eyes say so much about an individual and keeping them looking their best will go a long way in looking beautiful every day. There are many habits that should be broken and adopted in order to achieve more youthful looking eyes.
1) Stop tugging or pulling at the skin around your eyes. Bad habits such as tugging at the skin around the eyes can also contribute to wrinkles and fine lines around the eyes, as the skin around the eyes is very delicate. Collagen and elastin fibers break down over time, but there are preventative measures that can be taken to prevent this from happening.
2) Visit a spa to help manage stress levels. A visit to a day spa to receive a stress relieving facial or massage can also go a long way in keeping you looking young. Part of looking youthful and at your best should entail learning ways to manage stress levels, and a massage is an excellent place to start. A day spa has an array of massages to choose from and many will include a facial massage as part of the
3) Invest in spa treatments designed for the eye area. Cooling and refreshing spa treatments for the eyes may include cucumber and plant extracts. Eye masks and wrinkle reducing treatments are some of the services offered at a spa and are an excellent investment into looking after your eyes.
4) Learn how to apply products to help your eyes look more youthful. After an eye treatment, a makeup technician may apply products around the eyes to help them look at their most youthful. A makeup technician can also teach you how to apply the right products using the right application method to achieve youthful results. Products such as an under eye brightener can work to cast away dark shadows or discoloration under the eyes. After applying this, a concealer can be applied on top followed by a light setting powder which will prevent creasing. Eye products combined with an anti-aging and nourishing skin care routine will help achieve more youthful looking eyes.
5) Take up a skin care routine for your eyes. Your daily routine should consist of antioxidants and SPF of 30 or greater each and every day. The sun's rays can penetrate through windows, so remember that applying SPF isn't just for when you're outdoors. Wear sunglasses to help shield your eyes from the sun's rays as an extra measure.
6) Cleanse your