5 Tips For Beautiful Skin From an Esthetician
Posted on: August 17, 2020
If you want healthy, glowing skin, you’ll need a good skincare routine. Since it’s hard to know where to start, these 5 tips from an esthetician can be a great guide to perfect skin.
1. Use Gentle Cleansers
Occasionally you need exfoliating beads or salicylic acid. However, using a rough scrub daily can irritate your skin. Instead, opt for ingredients like aloe and micellar water.
2. Go to a Day Spa
A professional mask, facial, and exfoliation at a spa are great for healthy pores and detoxing your skin. Spa days can help you keep yourself glowing.
You don’t need a million skincare products. Not keeping it simple can increase acne breakouts. However, moisturizers should always be a part of your routine, preferably with SPF. It can protect your skin and keep it soft, smooth, and hydrated.
4. Find the Right Ingredients
Not all products are created equal! Check for key ingredients before choosing one.
• Retinol promotes cell turnover and prevents aging, but it can lead to dry, irritated skin. Bakuchiol and other plant-based products are good alternatives.
• Silver applied through oxygen infusions can help treat acne.
• For youthful skin, anti-inflammatory- and antioxidant-rich plant stem cells are a good option.
• Beta-glucan has wound-healing, pathogen-killing properties since it promotes macrophage activity. It can help soothe sunburns, dry or sensitive skin, irritation, and rosacea.
5. Don’t Just Focus on the Face
Most people limit their skincare routines to the face, but the rest of your exposed skin is equally important. Be sure to apply your skincare routine to your chest, neck, and hands as well.
If you struggle to keep your skin healthy, following these simple steps from an esthetician can give you baby skin in no time!