The Art of Japanese Zen Facial Massage with Ear Acupressure & Aromatherapy Essential Oils
Instructor: Wolfgang Luckmann
“Increase your knowledge of your craft; then practice, practice, practice. Maintain a healthy balance in your life.”
– Shizuko Yamamoto
(Body-worker, author, founder of the International Macrobiotic Shiatsu Society)
Isn't it about time to put the "wow" back into your therapy?
Japanese Facial Massage is a unique method that blends the aesthetic and physiological to take years off the skin and face!
The focus is on:
- Increasing the flow of oxygen and blood to the facial area, neck, and shoulders
- Toning, tightening the skin and fascia
- Lymphatic drainage and detoxification of skin and organ systems
- Better mental alertness, focus, and relaxation for the client
- Emotional cleansing through the application of essential oils
- Preventive maintenance for aging and skin blemishes
- Skin lift and facial rejuvenation manipulations
Traditionally, through the use of acupressure and special manipulative massage strokes, the treatment goes beyond Swedish massage and concentrates on opening up the acupuncture meridians that energize the face, head, and shoulders to achieve a balancing and grounding effect.
Additional physiological relief is obtained for all types of headaches, TMJ DYSFUNCTIONS, sinusitis, and emotional balancing.
This is a hands-on course where the student learns to incorporate theory with working with Qi gates, using penetrating techniques, field awareness, and intention. The practitioner goes beyond the superficial beauty of the client by bringing out the RADIANCE OF INNER HEALTH.
In this course you will learn:
- The causes of skin diseases and aging according to the Chinese medical model.
- Many soft-tissue strokes for rejuvenation and prevention of aging.
- The function of acupressure points, their location, and evaluation on the face, neck, and shoulders.
- Special uses of essential oils for the face, ears, and constitution that rejuvenate skin, act as analgesics and revitalize the circulation and lymphatics.
- Facial skin-lift Qigong massage strokes
Ask about Group Discounts
Did you know Wolfgang is an initiate into the massage therapy hall of fame?
APPROVED BY THE FLORIDA BOARD OF MASSAGE + ACUPUNCTURE PROV # 50 – 1674 /NCBTMB PROV # 2797780 -00